Meditation/ Relaxation classes Wednesdays 8-9pm & upcoming WORKSHOP 6th Feb! The Yoga Room ED

Yvi

Just wanted to recommend this (mainly so it carries on and I can continue going!). Very glad I went last night. Is very 'guided' meditation which really helped me to focus and not drift off into my own thoughts. I've not been to any of Yajna's other classes yet, but I was impressed. Can still feel the effects today.

Thanks for the lovely feedback - glad you enjoy the classes :)

Sorry, the link to my website is down at the moment. Hopefully up and running again within 1-2 days (so it has been promised...) - please keep checking! In the meantime either please contact me on 07748347900 or email [email protected].

The meditation class is ?11 (1h) and the workshop on 28th November ?25 (2.5h). Other yoga classes (open level and pregnancy yoga) are ?12 (75min). I also offer wonderfully relaxing and invigorating massage treatments :) from 30-90min, and yoga-massage packages (90-120min). Location is: The Yoga Room, 47 The Gardens, Se22 9Qq, East Dulwich (near Peckham Rye park)

Please do try to connect to www.theyogaroom.org.uk again over next couple of days, it should work again by tomorrow or day after - there's lots of info and feedback as well.

Meanwhile timetable is also available at https://www.facebook.com/theyogaroom.org.uk/

Love and light

Yajna

• 2 weeks later...
I am going along to this tonight for the third time. Just thought I'd remind EDforum users that it is on as it only started last month and I am keen for it to continue. Would highly recommend for anyone who needs a little mid-week headspace and (like me) finds it hard to meditate without guidance. Thanks!

I've just been to my first pregnancy yoga class at the Yoga Room and I just wanted to recommend to everyone. Lovely setting and a great teacher. I've been really suffering with this pregnancy so it was very much appreciated and just what was needed.

Will be returning and also booking in to have a massage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wishing you a blessed and auspicious year 2016! May peace enter the hearts of all. For an inspirational start into the new year you are warmly invited to join our upcoming transformative Pranayam, Meditation & Yoga Nidra workshop, Sat 6th February, 1.30-4pm. A workshop packed with tools to unwind and revive your energies, develop inner strength, find calm and a greater sense of balance, harmony and well-being. Uncover simple yet mighty ways of how to bring about a more refined yogic attitude into your day to day life. Please book in advance. For more info please see http://www.theyogaroom.org.uk/#!events/c1tow

• 3 weeks later...
There are only two spaces left on our truly transformative Pranayam, Meditation & Yoga Nidra workshop this Sat 6th February, 1.30-4pm. In this workshop we will focus on the psychology of the chakras and meditation techniques that enhance your awareness of more subtle realms of our being. Please book as soon as possible!