Vinyasa Yoga for peace of mind

iwonayoga

Yoga in the comfort of your own home

Classes for all levels/ beginners welcome

Iwona has a gentle and humorous approach to yoga and has been teaching for over 10 years in Dulwich @ Oru, Lordshio Lane and Nuffield Health Centre, Battersea.

Sequences are created accordingly;Starting with Pranayama(gentle alternate nostril breathing) to calm the mind, then sun salutations followed by a sequence of standing,seated and lying postures - culminating with meditation

Morning virtual classes;

Friday 9 -10.30am ( Hatha)

Evening classes;

Tues 6.30 - 8pm ( Hatha )

Wednesday 7.30 - 9pm ( Vinyasa Flow)

Thursday 6.30-7.30pm (Yoga Nidra - meditation whilst lying and relaxation)

90 min. classes ?12 per session

Message for virtual link

www.iwonayoga.co.uk

[email protected]

M : 07979007008

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I highly recommend Iwona's yoga classes.

I hadn't been practicing yoga for many years and was dying to start again, but I did not know where to go. After doing my research I decided to join Ywona's classes and I could not be happier. She made me feel very welcome and at ease.

She is a great teacher and I have been very impressed by her knowledge, calming and positive approach. She pushes us to the 'healthy' limit and is happy to adjust / correct our postures which I really like. It has been just over a month since I joined and I keep coming back twice a week thoroughly enjoying the classes.

If you have any doubts like me, just forget it and have a go! I promise you won't be disappointed and feeling great afterwards!

Best wishes,

Kat

Iwona's weekly sessions have become a staple of my weekly routines.

As someone who had never done Yoga before, I was a little apprehensive about starting it, but from the first session I found Iwona to be really inviting and friendly.

She's definitely serious about yoga, but approaches her classes with a refreshing down-to-earth attitude and informal lightness. Nevertheless, she always gets you to a place of real calm and serenity by the end.

That is not to say the classes are 'basic' or 'easy' though. There is usually a range of ages and abilities, everyone is accommodated. I am regurlarly surprised by my ability to do postures that Iwona invites me to try, postures I wouldn't have thought I could do beforehand.

Aside from the mental benefits of yoga, it's done wonders for my flexibility, core strength, breathing and posture.

The classes are drop in, usually very small (2-5 people, sometimes just me!), so you get a lot of individual guidance. She does loads throughout the week and is open to other times not stated (if she's available), so super flexible. For the price, the value is really good in terms of time, quality and attention.

Couldn't recommend her more highly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Iwona's classes! Very amazing and relaxing atmosphere. What she does with my body is fantastic! I am more flexible and the most important- more calm. She balances my inner self and help me to find stability.

I strongly recommend Iwona's classes for beginners as well as for advanced yoga fans

It has been my second year with yoga at Iwona's. It has been a truly restorative experience to me. Be it on regular bases or few session in a row from time to time. Iwona offers a consistent routine with variations which made me feel comfortable and grounded. I have other places to practice yoga valued by me but always coming back to Iwona for the unique experience. And another thing, Iwona as a mature person and teacher knows when you are ready to 'stretch out' of your limits and will encourage you to make this bigger lift or bend in her gentle but still firm manner. So far only at her classes I am able to go into a bridge independently.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoga in Dulwich Park next Saturday and Sunday

Weather permitting, but looking hopeful!!

10 - 11.30am

Meet Court Lane entrance, else usual place

90 minutes of Vinyasa Flow

Listen to the sounds of nature and feel the sunshine on your face.

Don?t forget sunscreen!!

M 07979007008

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...