bike maintenance workshop with tuition -- free Jan 8th

Bring your bike -- with or without a problem -- for hands on assistance and tuition. It's not a course so what you learn depends on the problem you bring or what you want to know. The guys in charge are knowledgeable but understand that you are probably not. They have lots of patience and enthusiam.

The whole operation is funded by Southwark Cyclists and Lettsom Tenants and Residents Association. Lettsom TRA are providing the hall and Southwark Cyclists are providing the expertise. It's all free and open to all. The only thing you need is a bike. In fact, I understand, that a couple of people last time didn't bring bikes. They came for enjoyable bike chat. It's all good.

The session starts at 6.30pm in Lettsom TRA Hall which is at 114 Vestry Road SE4 8PQ. The hall is not actually ON Vestry Road but the best description of how to find it that I've had so far is up Vestry Road, past the shops and down a passage. Pick of the shops will be attached when I can make it smaller -- EDF thinks it's too big.

If you want further info you can ask here, email [email protected] (slow method) or text 07842 640 207 (me). This is all free. Southwark Cyclists are the borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign and we campaign for safer cycling in London. You don't need to be a member or live in Southwark to take part in anything we do. Further info here: https://southwarkcyclists.org.uk/bike-maintenance-workshops-with-tuition/. Next one Jan 22nd if you miss this one.