Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageKeeping fit for free update (Venue confirmed)
Posted by Charlie Bravo January 09, 03:38PM

I'm offering free group fitness no catches, if you're interested in meeting a couple of times a week and working in a group all ages welcome. (body weight and cardio outdoor)

I can now confirm a venue PECKHAM RYE opposite Kumon Maths and English
[www.google.com]

The group will meet outside Kumon Maths and English at 650pm every Tuesday and Thursday

Where do I start? Well! back in April last year I signed up to run the Marthon des Sables, working alongside www.walkoncemore.org. I've been really busy a new house and my small business has kept me honest along with training running up to 70 miles a week.

I've lost 4.5 stone the good old fashioned way with hard work if you want to lose weight or tone up you can too.

It's now time to start fund raising take a look at my giving page [www.justgiving.com] and what better way raise funds and have fun than to exercise, so I'm offering group fitness totally free turn up, have fun, enjoy and meet new friends, all I ask is that you sponsor me a minimum of 1 on my giving page all monies go to walkoncemore

Message me for more information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 11, 04:54pm by Charlie Bravo.

messageRe: Keeping fit for free
Posted by siousxiesue January 09, 06:46PM

Would this be during the day please?

Posted by Charlie Bravo January 10, 05:01PM

Hi I'm trying to do them after owrk but i will be doing one in the day on Saturday with any luck it has been really popular among the groups that I have posted it on.

Posted by irrellievant January 11, 03:44PM

Hello! Where abouts do you meet and what kind of time in the evening? I'm interested!

Posted by Charlie Bravo January 11, 04:52PM

I'm offering free group fitness no catches, if you're interested in meeting a couple of times a week and working in a group all ages welcome. (body weight and cardio outdoor)

I can now confirm a venue PECKHAM RYE opposite Kumon Maths and English
[www.google.com]

The group will meet outside Kumon Maths and English at 650pm every Tuesday and Thursday

Where do I start? Well! back in April last year I signed up to run the Marthon des Sables, working alongside www.walkoncemore.org. I've been really busy a new house and my small business has kept me honest along with training running up to 70 miles a week.

I've lost 4.5 stone the good old fashioned way with hard work if you want to lose weight or tone up you can too.

It's now time to start fund raising take a look at my giving page [www.justgiving.com] and what better way raise funds and have fun than to exercise, so I'm offering group fitness totally free turn up, have fun, enjoy and meet new friends, all I ask is that you sponsor me a minimum of 1 on my giving page all monies go to walkoncemore

Message me for more information.

messageRe: Keeping fit for free update (Venue confirmed)
Posted by mary123 January 13, 09:40AM

I am interested.. keep me posted.. although ifcoytside I would probably check it out in lighter and warmer conditions

Posted by Charlie Bravo January 13, 09:59AM

Hi
We will be meeting outside Kumon in East Dulwich opposite Peckham Rye

messageRe: Keeping fit for free update (Venue confirmed)
Posted by Charlie Bravo January 13, 10:02AM

We'll be meeting outside Kumon East Dulwich opposite Peckham Rye at 6:50pm you're more than welcome to come along there's no obligation or charge everyone welcome. All I ask is you visit my Giving page justgivining.com/furnraising/julianmds and help me reach my target for these three endurance races.

Posted by mary123 January 13, 10:50AM

Thanks will do..
How will the sessions take place at night..in the dark?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum