TODAY! Free Hypnobirthing taster @ Goose Green Clinic - relax + sleep better

Want to sleep better in pregnancy? Get top tips from me.

A reminder that your FREE hypnobirthing taster is today! 10.45 - 11.45 at Goose Green Clinic (59 E Dulwich Rd)

The session is for anyone wanting to bring in some self care and sleep better in pregnancy, and get a taster for how you can use the Hypno tools for birth too!

No need to book, free tea and cake, meet other local mums-to-be, enjoy a free Hypnobirthing relaxation. What?s not to love!

Join in the pregnancy yoga class beforehand with Michelemyoga at 9:30 am if you fancy it.

www.hypnobirthingplace.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I'm delighted to announce the birth of 'Bloom.'

A collective of trusted and experienced local practitioners (inc myself) based in SE London, who are focused on women's wellbeing in pregnancy, birth and parenthood.

We have Yoga, Osteopathy, Hypnobirthing, Massage, Aromatherapy and Baby massage covered, as well as Bloom Friends including Midwives, a Lactation expert and Postnatal Doula.

As a starter, we've decided to offer some free support to pregnant ladies in our area.

So, most Wednesday mornings (10.45-11.45) you'll find either us or one of our Friends at Goose Green Clinic (in East Dulwich) ready to share our expertise + answer your questions. And we?ve timed it so that you can enjoy a wonderful pregnancy yoga session with @michelemyoga 9.45-10.45 beforehand!

I'm kicking it off next Weds with a session called:

'How to use Hypnobirthing techniques to sleep better in pregnancy.'

It?ll be a lovely opportunity to:

* Discover ways to help yourself have a restful, restorative night?s sleep during pregnancy

* Experience a Hypnobirthing guided meditation that will leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed

* Have some lovely herbal tea and a biscuit or 3

* Meet local mums-to-be, make friends, come together and support each other

* Ask any questions you have about Hypnobirthing, and how you can use it to have a positive birth experience

Please share with any pregnant friends who you think would benefit from a Hypnobirthing taster. And hope to see some of you there!

Xxx