Got kids? New weekend event guide for parents! Sign up.

Foodie1989

Is it hard to find something to do with the kids on a Saturday and Sunday?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoT4v6jaN_Tgjlp3hzP6MO7PeDZ-9KoqkjFF0WKnozPb4ytA/viewform

I'm a mum of one working in marketing and events and I have started a guide for weekend events for children under 12 and their grown-ups (of course). There are so many fab family-friendly events out there, locally and in the city. However, as an avid reader of Time Out and Londonist who list cool events for Londoners, it seems none offer a definitive weekly go-to list of ones for families - we like to have fun too!

tracing paper is london's ONLY weekend activity hot list dedicated to family-friendly events, sent direct to your ✉️. from family raves to fun-fairs, craft sessions and screenings, I handpick only THE coolest events for toddlers and kids in london, so that boring weekends in are a myth!

The first newsletter was sent out last Thursday and the response was great. It will arrive in your inbox at 07:00am every Thursday.

*IF YOU RUN A FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT*

I would love to hear from you! Please DM me with information and I can consider it for the weekly listings.

*privacy policy*

don't worry. 'tracing paper' will never sell or share your email address and you won't be spammed - I will only send you an activity email once per week.