Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageStress management and networking brunch, Rise Cafe SE23, Sunday 24th March
Posted by caro7 February 23, 07:56PM

Join us for the first Wildflowers meeting of the year!

Wildflowers of London is a Social Women's Circle for local women, who reside in South East London.

What is it all about?
London can be lonely sometimes. We would like to make our local community stronger and create a group of like-minded individuals who meet up on a regular basis to discuss themes, give each other advice, learn new skills and more importantly have a giggle. Each meet-up will be based on a different theme and we will have guest speakers/experts who will help to impart knowledge of their chosen field. The events are held at Rise Cafe, Brockley Rise - and as well as the workshop, a buffet brekkie and hot drink are also included.

New Year, New You:
Stress and anxiety can impact on every area of our lives - sleep; relationships; and if left unaddressed, eventually our physical and/or mental health. Therefore it is more vital than ever to find ways to manage how we deal with stress, in order not to burn out. In this workshop you will learn proven and practical skills that are both pleasurable and relaxing, and which you can take away and use at any time.

Session will be led by local hypnotherapist and life coach Caroline Jago.

About the workshop:
Stress and anxiety can impact on every area of our lives - sleep; relationships; and if left unaddressed, eventually our physical and/or mental health. Therefore it is more vital than ever to find ways to manage how we deal with stress, in order not to burn out. In this workshop you will learn proven and practical skills that are both pleasurable and relaxing, and which you can take away and use at any time.

Tickets: [www.eventbrite.com]

--------------------
Caroline Jago Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching
Bellenden Therapies
147A Bellenden Rd

messageRe: Stress management and networking brunch, Rise Cafe SE23, Sunday 24th March
Posted by caro7 March 10, 08:27AM

Just a quick reminder for this coming up. Hope to see some of you there!

messageRe: Stress management and networking brunch, Rise Cafe SE23, Sunday 24th March
Posted by JayWest July 04, 02:16PM

I use CBD for my anxiety and stress and it works very well for me.

Posted by CharlesPerez July 12, 11:05AM

Very good! And I used them.
They helped me when my wife gave birth. She was always in a bad mood. I do not blame her.
My salvation was CBD.
Do you order them from this site?
[formulaswiss.com]
Charle

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum