Introduction to Fused Glass taster workshops

sue k

hello

I am a local glass designer maker who regularly takes part in the Artist's Open House events every May. I am starting occasional fused glass introduction/taster workshops and am offering a special price of ?45 for 2 hours. It will be for just one person at a time, due to the current space i have, but this means you get 1-to-1 tuition! For the first tasters, you will not be cutting glass, but creating something beautiful to make (and take home after kiln firing)from a selection of pre-cut pieces. The full length cutting workshops will begin next month..more details to follow

If you are interested, please PM me and i can send full details!

thanks, Sue

• 3 weeks later...

now taking bookings for May..1-to-1 tuition taster session for 2 hrs - ?45

Will extend workshops in May for half day/full day cutting and making workshops after the Artist's Open House weekends.... When i be open for both weekends 11/12th and 18/19th, so a good chance to come along and see my little garden workshop shed where i make the glass!

• 2 months later...

Currently taking more bookings for the summer time. Come to have an intro into the fabulous world of fused glass. I am offering 1-to-1 sessions in my lovely garden shed for ?45 for 2 hrs. You won't need any previous experience as we will work with pre cut coloured glass for you to make a dish or hanging panel, which I will then fire into your own personal art piece to take home! Tea & Coffee always on the go too!I am based in ED

please PM for more info and to book. I just have limited availability