Forum Sponsors

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk
xxxx
http://gymboree-uk.com/f/east-dulwich/

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageAlcohol discussion. ED Picturehouse (conservatory) Wednesdays 7-8.30pm from 17 April to 15 May
Posted by Will P22 April 06, 04:05PM

“Things got better for me when I started drinking”
A critical discussion every Wednesday evening 7-8.30pm free at the East Dulwich Picture house (Conservatory) between Will, 36- year career in drinking and Andrew, Harley Street therapist. starting 17 April to 15 May (incl)

Hasn’t the public debate around alcohol become stale and predictable?
We aim to liven things up a bit!
Refreshments (including alcohol) are available from the bar
So come along
(It’s first come first served, but you can reserve a place if you reply in this thread)

messageRe: Alcohol discussion. ED Picturehouse (conservatory) Wednesdays 7-8.30pm from 17 April to 15 May
Posted by andrewc April 08, 09:54AM

messageRe: Alcohol discussion. ED Picturehouse (conservatory) Wednesdays 7-8.30pm from 17 April to 15 May
Posted by Will P22 April 14, 08:15PM

First of our sessions coming up this Wednesday. Hope to see you there - and thanks to those who have sent pms.
Happy to answer any more queries or provide more information

Posted by morgan April 16, 02:09PM

Sounds interesting. Is this just a ‘show’ or are you expecting wider discussion/audience participation? Thanks.

Posted by Will P22 April 16, 10:33PM

Thanks for your message.
It’s not a group discussion - so everyone can relax. It’s a discussion between Andrew and myself.
At the end there will be a chance to ask questions and make comments, but only if people want to!
I hope that helps. And hope to see you there

Will

Posted by Will P22 April 23, 11:00PM

Next discussion: Wednesday 24 April 7 PM. Dulwich Picture House Cinema - in the conservatory. Hope to see you there

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum