yoga - movement for midlife and beyond

HI, I'm Lisa and I am a R.Y.T. 200 hour qualified yoga teacher and I'd like to offer private yoga classes to women who are currently going through the perimenopause, menopause and beyond, as I passionately believe that practicing yoga can help to relieve some of the common symptoms associated with this time of change. Private classes, held in your own home, at a time that is convenient to you, can be a great way to learn and improve as the practice would be tailored to you and your needs. All equipment would be provided, and, if you have the space, you could also choose to share the experience with a friend or two.

I love to teach an accessible, gentle, flowing yoga to warm, soften and strengthen the body, finishing with restorative stretches to release tension, relax and destress. If this sounds appealing, please direct message me for further details.

A 60 minute class would be ?55 or ?275 for a six class booking.

I am also looking to set up small classes of no more than 4/5 women per session in the East Dulwich area, please message me if you would like to be added to the mailing list once I finalise venue and times. It would be great to get some feedback for ideal days - currently planning for Monday and Friday evenings (7-8pm)and Sunday afternoon (4-5pm), 6 class booking for ?60.

thank you,

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fwomble

glad to hear you are interested, I am still looking at venues at the moment, I have a few ladies interested in a Friday evening class, but, let me know if you have a preference as it would help me to narrow down venue selection.

If you would like to stay in touch please e mail me on [email protected] so I can keep you up to date on class info.

thanks,

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm please to announce a Friday evening Yoga for Midlife class, starting 5th July at Dulwich Chiropractic Clinic on Crystal Palace Road, 6:30pm to 7:30pm, this will be a gentle flowing yoga to build flexibility and strength, finishing with supported restorative poses to aid relaxation, designed for women going through the menopause. Class size will be limited to nurture a relaxed, friendly vibe, beginners welcome. Class price will be ?10, but I'll also be offering a loyalty card, for every 5 classes taken within a two month period, you will be able to claim a complimentary class. If you are interested in joining me, please mail me at [email protected]

many thanks,

Lisa