Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk
xxxx
www.lilasjewels.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageyoga - movement for midlife and beyond
Posted by yoga-lisa May 13, 03:09PM

HI, I'm Lisa and I am a R.Y.T. 200 hour qualified yoga teacher and I'd like to offer private yoga classes to women who are currently going through the perimenopause, menopause and beyond, as I passionately believe that practicing yoga can help to relieve some of the common symptoms associated with this time of change. Private classes, held in your own home, at a time that is convenient to you, can be a great way to learn and improve as the practice would be tailored to you and your needs. All equipment would be provided, and, if you have the space, you could also choose to share the experience with a friend or two.

I love to teach an accessible, gentle, flowing yoga to warm, soften and strengthen the body, finishing with restorative stretches to release tension, relax and destress. If this sounds appealing, please direct message me for further details.
A 60 minute class would be 55 or 275 for a six class booking.

I am also looking to set up small classes of no more than 4/5 women per session in the East Dulwich area, please message me if you would like to be added to the mailing list once I finalise venue and times. It would be great to get some feedback for ideal days - currently planning for Monday and Friday evenings (7-8pm)and Sunday afternoon (4-5pm), 6 class booking for 60.
thank you,
Lisa

messageRe: yoga - movement for midlife and beyond
Posted by Fwomble Today, 06:16AM

Hi. Interested in this. Did you get anywhere with setting it up? Thanks

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum