Jamaican POP UP Kitchen - Tonio's Kitchen @ The Peckham Pelican

Hi East Dulwich Forum

I would like to invite you to a Caribbean Meal Experience at the Peckham Pelican Cafe - 92 Peckham Road SE15 5PY (Near Peckham Fire Brigade Station), Thursday 30th May - 6 pm - 10 pm.

The menu brings you a selection of Jamaican dishes with a modern twist, which includes a vegan option

The Classic Jerk Chicken with Rice n Peas with BBQ Jerk Gravy is a must for those who want to try a popular dish.

Feeling adventurous? Try Tonio's Sweet & Smokey Jerk Wings or Spicy Bean Bite with a Bulgur & Peas Salad.

There is something for everyone!!!

Come on Down and Enjoy A Taste of the Caribbean - Your Taste Buds will Thank you Later.

This looks great. do we have to book in advance or can we just turn up?

Also if we can drop in with no reservation can we do take away? I'm not sure what time I will finish work, so don't want to miss out.

Will make sure I share the info with my friends.

Hi Yes Tonio's Kitchen was at West London University so, if you enjoyed your meAL come on down to Peckham Pelican... By the way, I will be back at the uni at some point to host another Caribbean Take over...follow my Instagram Tonioskitchen1 for updates. Thank you

Hi Amazon

No need to book just turn up from 6 pm so you can get a seat. Takeaway will be available for those who want to pick up and go. Thank you for spreading the word and hopefully, you can make it to dine in.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...