5 - 10K Running Course / Running Group Thursdays June - August Peckham Ryekham

Are you looking for ways to get or keep fit in a group? Maybe you're local and would like to make some new friends in the area? Or could you have perhaps recently completed a couch to 5k and are looking for the next step with your fitness journey?

Some colleagues and I are delivering a 10 week running course on the Peckham Rye over the Summer. If anybody is looking for opportunities to become more active please feel welcome to join us. Our coaching style is very supportive, class atmosphere friendly, and the training structure is inclusive. [www.fitfunactive.co.uk]?/

This 10 week programme will enable runners to complete a 10k race either for the first time, or be able to achieve greater results than previously attained.

For more information see link below

[www.fitfunactive.co.uk]?/

Thank you in advance

Darren

I am fortunate to work alongside Darren, Altesse and Jenni at FitFunActive and I recommend them to anybody seeking professional guidance towards their health related goals. My colleagues are very committed and go far and beyond the ?norm? in delivering a service which is reflective of our passion and care for wanting to make a difference. I have made a success in East Dulwich as a Personal Trainer because of these guys and I'm absoloutly delighted to wholeheartedly recommend them and this course to you all. In fact I wish I could do more to insist you dont miss this opportunity to experience an A class exercise experience from the best trainers in the industry.

David Wilson

• 2 weeks later...
I'll second that - I've trained with Darren and his team for a number of years. I also did the last running course they organised, it was great - accessible and enjoyable. Looking forward to this one.

Hi and thank you.

http://www.fitfunactive.co.uk/develop-10k-running-aptitude-team-fitfun/

Training begins on Thursday 27th June 2019, and will run Thursdays weekly from 7pm-8pm until 22nd August, in Peckham Rye Park. The runners will be divided into intermediate level, those looking to move from 5k to 10k; and advance runners aiming to achieve faster run/race times. Our course concludes with a group entry into Chase The Sun Brixton 10k Race in Brockwell Park on Wednesday 28th August 2019. This course is better suited to participants who can already run 5k. There is a small course registration fee of ?90 which will also cover the cost of the running event on the 28th of August.

Deadline for entries is Monday 17th June. Places are limited and will be on a first come first served basis, so please don?t hesitate to apply. To secure your place complete the application below and we will contact you within 48 hours.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...