179 google reviews! Mind over Matter boxing 2 hour intense ?Learn to box?? course . 14th June 2019 !

Beginners 2 hours introduction to boxing session. ?20 per person at the Albrighton centre SE22 8AH

In this 2 hour lesson you will learn the fundamentals of boxing. Stance, Guard position, 5 punches and combinations. Once you have completed this class you will be able to attend the beginner friendly mind over matter boxing classes.

Unlike many other boxing classes , here at mind over matter boxing we pride our selves on having good technique , whether you are training for fitness or in the hope to compete, I will train you the same way, THIS IS NOT BOXERCISE! I am also a qualified personal trainer so rest assure you are in safe hands.

Taught by myself , a female boxing coach with 22 years experience in Muay Thai and traditional boxing, Amongst my fights I have fought for 2 British titles and represented the uk against Holland and Denmark.

Please read my 177 Google reviews! All 5 stars! https://g.co/kgs/sR6MuP

If you?ve always wanted to try boxing, this is the class for you.

For more information or join this class please contact [email protected]

Or call 07910230296

http://www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

To anyone who's never tried boxing, or indeed shyed away from any gym classes, I can't recommend this enough! I've been training with Simone for nearly 3 years now and it's been so much fun. Classes are friendly and welcoming and suitable for all ability levels. Simone is full of energy and enthusiasm and will help you achieve your fitness goals no matter how big or small. Punching things is so good for physical and mental strength, go on - give it a go!

Seconding the post above me! The boxing classes are the most fun exercise class I've ever been to. You actually learn how to punch, you get a whole body work out, all the people are super lovely and Simone is a firecracker of enthusiasm and positivity. I had no boxing experience but still found the lessons super accessible and just an allround good time. Also, banging tunes! If you don't go for the boxing you can go for the dance party (jk, dancing optional). I can't say enough good things about Simone and her classes. 100% recommend.

If you want to learn how to punch pads and also how to hold pads for a full body workout then sign up today!

I started training with Simone when my youngest was 5 months old. Her enthusiasm is contagious. Her technique guidance even managed to navigate my sleep deprived baby brain!! A year on and I still can't get enough of her sessions.

Be warned though... this trainer has a habit of making people believe in themselves!!

No hesitation is recommending her sessions!

Great to hear from some of my current clients!

We?ve had a lot of interest in this class so it?s looking very positive that class will go ahead early June.

Here is a sneak previous into some of the combinations taught in class. This is me training with my old coach Eddie McLean. I will be passing down all my boxing knowledge to you!

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Simone

Hello,

Let me begin by reiterating Simone, this is NOT boxercise! This is a great form of exercise & Simone gives you a thorough workout for your whole body. I began training with Simone just this year, January & whilst I began once a week, I am now training twice a week & recently bought my own gloves! I love it. Simone is knowledgeable & attentive, fun & supportive. The classes are challenging & your body feels amazing afterwards - I can see changes in my body but the biggest benefit for me is that the stress & tension in my muscles is released in a way & with long-lasting effect that no other exercise or massage has ever done. My neck, shoulders & back feel amazing. This is so worth it. Come along, try something different, something fun & beneficial. I introduced a colleague & she loved it too. I believe Simone offers great value too, I have ended my gym subscription because this is so much better, it truly is. I look forward to meeting you soon!

I love Simone?s classes. I go to weekly classes as well as previous personal training sessions. And the fact that after 4 years I am still going is testament to Simone and her brilliance. She works you hard but she motivates and you feel great. She knows all of her clients and I feel she takes a real interest in our well being. She has really helped me develop my technique in the boxing combinations and pad work and I have never felt better.

I cannot recommend her highly enough!

This is a fabulous way to see if boxing is for you. I tried it on a friend's recommendation eighteen months ago--that says it all. Simone is high energy and encouraging. The classes are fun, supportive, a great work out and also a great de-stresser. Give it a go!

When I started boxing with Simone I had never done anything like it before, so I was excited and nervous at the start. The beginners 'Learn to Box' course will give you 100% confidence to join the classes on a regular basis from a total beginner level.

Simone spends time showing you the basics right from wrapping your hands & getting the gloves on, to how to get in the boxing stance and by the end of the session you will know a series of punches and be able to do punching combinations like a pro! Its exhilarating, been fabulous for my strength, fitness and mental wellbeing - I love it and totally recommend giving it a go!

Once you have completed the beginners session you will be ready to join in the classes on days that suit you. You will quickly see your fitness level improve and meet some friendly new people along the way.

Having been devoted to yoga for over twenty years, I wasn't sure boxing would be for me, but friends raved about Simone's classes so I gave them a try. And 18 months later I'm a total devotee. Simone is all about getting the technique and the form right, which makes you feel safe and stay injury free. Classes are tough, but you feel amazing afterwards, and self-confidence builds alongside the muscles. Boxing turns out to be a brilliant exercise for body and mind, and I'm as surprised as anyone to find that it's become something I look forward to each week.

Simone runs a great boxing class. I've been going for over five years. There's a big mixture of old and young, beginners and more advanced. Simone's welcoming and enthusiastic to the point where getting fit becomes fun rather than some chore you spend all day dreading. As another reviewer mentioned, the class has recently moved to the Albrighton Centre, a bright, airy, easy to find spot. You should give it a go. You won't regret it.

Definitely give this class a go! I went to one of Simone's beginner classes after seeing great reviews online and have now been going weekly for a year. They're so fun and the best way to get fit learning something new.

I've been an avid go-er to this for the past 2 years and have only missed a class on the odd occasion where I've been working or on holiday. It's a full on workout where you don't stop and realise that you've been working out for a good hour and a half and feel great at the end of it. No boxing experience necessary - just shot up and you'll be shown what do to from the start. Give up your gym membership and come work out properly.

I definitely recommend Simone's classes! I'd never done any boxing before so was a bit nervous but Simone was fun, warm and encouraging and I was hooked straight away! It is the best and most fun exercise and the classes became a total escape for me and release from the stresses of the week! Do it!

Tomorrow?s the big day!! 7-9pm at the Albrighton centre SE22 8AH

We still have a couple of spaces left if anyone is keen!!

Thank you for all the recommendations, and I look forward to training up the newbies ready for my regular classes!