Boxing fitness classes at The Albrighton centre Every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday evenings.

Mind over matter boxing - New spacious venue with outdoor roof terrace!!

Mixed boxing classes for all fitness levels :

Monday?s 7-8.30pm

Thursday?s 7-8.30pm

Sunday?s 5.30-7pm

Albrighton centre se22 8ah (5 mins walk from East Dulwich station, or 10 mins walk from Denmark hill)

Learn to box in a friendly non intimidating environment, Taught by myself , a female boxing coach with 22 years experience in Muay Thai and traditional boxing, Amongst my fights I have fought for 2 British titles and represented the uk against Holland and Denmark.

All our classes are EXCLUSIVE to Mind over matter boxing members, we are not part of Class pass, so each week you will meet and get to know all the regulars, and build friendships as well as power!

Please read my 177 Google reviews! All 5 stars! https://g.co/kgs/sR6MuP

For more information or join this class please contact [email protected]

Or call 07910230296

http://www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Hello,

I have been attending Simone's boxing classes since the beginning of January, 2019. I began by training once a week & am now training twice a week - I love it!! This is boxing, not boxercise. Great people attend to be trained by a great instructor. Simone is friendly & supportive, she will ensure you have good technique, she makes it fun & has great music to work to. To be honest, I can't find anything wrong! This is the only form of exercise that really releases the stress from my body & I feel the benefits of that until & through to the next session - nothing else has ever done that, including massage. I have to be aware of my back so there are some things in the warm-up I cannot do but Simone gives alternatives. Classes are mixed, female & male, different abilities: Simone partners you appropriately for pad work. My advice is: contact Simone & come along - she is lovely, we are lovely & I think you will love it!! Hope to see you soon!

Simone is an amazing boxing coach and an inspirational person. Her classes are hard work in the best possible way! She always gets the most out you and is so motivating. I am totally addicted and have never felt fitter/healthier! What sets Simone apart is that she really cares about all her clients. She helps you to achieve your goals if you have them and set them if you don?t. I?ve been going for over a year and still loving every minute of her teaching me. Definitely the best exercise and trainer of my life. You won?t be disappointed if you give this a go (especially as the classes are so friendly).

I agree with all the above! I?ve been attending Simone?s classes since my son was one. Nearly 4 years, including another baby, later and I?m still going. The feeling you get after her classes are addictive. I?ve never felt fitter and really enjoy her sessions, despite the burpees! 😉 She?s a first class coach and really knows her stuff. Accept no imitations! 💪🏿

Simone's classes are so much fun and such a good way to get fit. I really wanted to train up my arms as they were pretty weak and after just a few weeks of classes they're much stronger. It's such a non judgemental and positive environment to work out in.

I've been going to Simone for 18 months now and feel the fittest I have for years. Classes are challenging but friendly, and it's a great, fun group of people to train with. This is definitely boxing rather than boxercise - proper punching (who knew I had so much aggression to get out?!). Simone keeps things fast paced and fun, and remembering all the punching combinations is as much of a mental workout as a physical one. I've even moved on to a few PT sessions with Simone, also highly recommended.

I highly recommend Simone's Boxing classes at the Albrighton Centre. The classes are fun & friendly. I've met some lovely people I have been paired with who also go regularly. Simone makes sure each 'team of two' are well matched with fitness & experience level and she gives lots of attention to each pair throughout the sessions so you can be sure you are constantly improving your technique and improving your fitness under her watchful eyes!

The space is bright, fresh and airy with plenty of space to move around and is super easy to get to even when rushing home from work in the evening - a short walk from ED train station means there are no after work excuses!! The evening and weekend options mean I can fit the sessions easily around my busy life and they have become a vital part of my weekly routine. You will love the classes if you give it a go :)

Hi Simone, a group of us are interested in joining your classes. do we need to attend the learn to box session first or can we come along to one of the classes above? I've posted this here, so my friends can see the reply while I work. best wishes x

Hi The Amazon (cool name lol)

There are still some spaces left in the learn to box class (Friday 14th) however if this date doesn?t work for you I can maybe organise a small group PT style class for you and your friends!? Alternatively if you have done a little bit of boxing before I may be able to let you come straight to the beginner friendly classes listed above. Drop me a PM or txt me on 07910230296 and we can discuss this further!

Simone x

I am also a happy customer of Simone?s boxing classes. Her classes are for all abilities, you get paired up with someone of similar fitness and size. It?s great fun and highly addictive! I started a few years ago and haven?t looked back since. Thanks Simone! Xxx

I love Simone's classes! She is so welcoming and warm. There is a great atmosphere at the classes; everyone is friendly and encouraging, I never found it intimidating. I was totally new to boxing when I started and was hooked from the first class! I ended up going to classes right up to week 34 of my pregnancy, it kept me feeling great! I couldn't wait to get back to it so now i go to a mum and baby group; we can bring our little ones to the class so no need to find childcare! It is making me feel like me again after the intensity of pregnancy and becoming a mum. Simone took such good care of me while I was pregnant, making sure I was pushing myself but only in a safe way and always making sure I was looking after myself and my bump.

Simone is a fantastic trainer. I have done various different types of exercise but without a doubt Simones classes are the most fulfilling in terms of being supportive, tough (but balanced) and brilliant for your physical and mental health. Simone is patient, fun and accepting of whoever you are. I highly recommend attending any of her classes!

Just done an all-women taster session & immediately signed up for 10 classes. Great fun & S is an inspiring coach. My age & fitness level mean I can?t do all the warm-up exercises (yet) but that?s not a problem. Heartily recommended.if you give it a try you?ll not regret it!

• 2 weeks later...
I did my 1st session last Sunday and knew I'd be back. I've just signed up for a 10 session block after a really friendly, encouraging and full-on workout. Can't wait for more of the same! Simone really looked after us newbies in class so don't be afraid if you're new to boxing.