Moving Out Yard Sale, Saturday 15 June 2019, 12-5pm

This Yard Sale is at 2 Mount Adon Park, SE22 0DT. Nearest bus stop: Upland Road on Lordship Lane. Free street parking available (road is opposite Court Lane on Lordship Lane). Very large number of items for sale including hardly used upright Miele vacuum cleaner, garden, kitchen and homeware items along with small pieces of furniture. Lots of books (various subjects including cooking gardening, English language, and fiction) for sale - most in pristine condition and suitable for gifting. Please feel free to ask if you want more information about what is available (there is a lot being sold). Some free-cycling also available.

Metal and wooden garden chairs (2 of each), vases, candles, mirrors, couple of lockers, plug-in car cool box, electric bread maker, Miele upright vacuum cleaner with attachments, 2 desk fans, some room heaters, garden tools, unused cans of garden paint, crockery, glassware, lots of books (as new), box files and other bits of stationary.... There's probably a lot more but I won't know until I unpack my many boxes and set everything out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• If you accidentally gave them the wrong account to send the money into, just transfer it into the account it should’ve gone to. Any accountant will understand that mistakes can be made when you’re handling several accounts. Done it myself loads of times and never had a problem with any accounting. Totally legit.
    • I’d love details of this group if anyone can share!  thanks 
    • Hi, Sorry to hear about your cat. I have a medium sized collapsible 2 door crate that will take a tray and bed etc. Dimensions 90W x 68H x 60D cms (approximate). Happy to let you use it for 2 weeks or so. Collection from SE23 3YW (Forest Hill/Sydenham border). Regards Sue
    • Hello, does anyone have a pet crate they could lend for two weeks please? Large enough for post op cat with litter tray. Needed tomorow for my poor car who needs a leg amputated. Very bad day! Loan much appreciated. Happy to gift a bottle of wine or similar. Many thanks
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In