free bike maintenance with tuition June 18th Camberwell

This is a joint venture with the Lettsom Tenants and Residents Association using the tenants' hall in Vestry Road. Southwark Cyclists volunteers supervised by a professional mechanic fix all bikes and teach how to do it. The show-n-tell method. Result: your bike gets fixed and you have more idea how to do it yourself when it goes wrong again. This is all free and open to all.

Two weeks ago the session was held outdoors because the TRA mislaid the key. It's not clear whether they've found it again now so let's hope. The session is 6.30-8.30pm. The tuition is not being taught as a class or series. What gets taught depends on what problems come in. So if you are interested just rock up and there should be something new going on.

The only tricky bit I'm told is finding the hall. There's a picture of it here: https://southwarkcyclists.org.uk/events/free-bike-maintenance-with-hands-on-tuition-4/ with (slightly) more detailed instructions. I saw it yesterday by accident but I'm not sure I could find it again.

Southwark Cyclists is the borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign. The LCC campaigns to make London's cycling facilities world class. Everything we do is free and open to everyone. To get in touch email [email protected] (slow method), tweet @southwarkcycle or text me on 07842 640 207. I might not know the answer but I'm friendly.