Nimble Arts Summer Holiday 4-11's Club @ Goodrich SE22 0EP filling fast - 22 Jul - 23 Aug

We are very excited to open the doors to our Summer 2019 Creative Holiday club at Goodrich Primary SE22 0EP on 22nd July and to welcoming old friends and new faces to our daily adventures! If you're looking for something unique for your children every day then join us for 5 weeks of themed adventures through time and space for 4-11's featuring up to four daily workshops lead by industry experts exploring a huge range of art forms, history, science, creative technology, the outdoors and more!

A full day with flexible drop off from 8.00 - 9.30 and pick up from 4.15 - 5.00pm costs ?48 (with sibling and full week discounts available) and you can book late pick up 5-6.30pm for an additional ?6.50. We offer highly qualified and experienced staff, small adult-child ratios, personalised pathways through the day depending on age group, two huge activity halls for choosing activities in between sessions for our 4-6's and 7-11's with a special 'Eagles Nest' for our oldest children to hang out in, not to mention 2 giant bouncy castles and loads of time outside. You can find out more about the club and see the full timetable here https://www.nimblearts.co.uk/holiday-courses/ Many children attend on their own and we work hard to place them in groups and help them make friends which they always do! We are Ofsted-registered and accept payment via childcare voucher and tax free childcare as well as card payments.

We look forward to seeing you there and giving your children a summer to remember in a friendly, inclusive, professional and above all FUN environment! Visit www.nimblearts.co.uk to find out more, create your booking account or get in touch.

What do parents say:

'5 Stars . Nimble Arts is FANTASTIC - my eldest has been since he was aged 4 (he's now nearly 9) and looks forward to going along in the school hols. They have a different daily theme - ranging from Magic to Falconry (YES falconry!!) and come home with tales of holding giant snails, learning about the Tudors in 'orrible history and basically too many things to mention here. As the carers are a great mix of people with teaching experience, I have always been 100% sure that my sons are in good hands and I definitely know they are having lots of fun (did I mention they even have a bouncy castle?!). Cannot recommend more highly :) p.s. I'd go if they did Nimble Arts for grown ups!'

'5 stars - the boys (6 and 4) did 2 days over half term and absolutely LOVED it. The sessions are so engaging, fun and educational and the teachers/assistants enthusiastic, warm and fun. I can?t recommend this holiday club more highly. Thank you for a fun time! See you at Easter'

@nimblearts - www.nimblearts.co.uk - [email protected] - 0333 014 2576

• 5 weeks later...

Highly recommended holiday club.. the care is superb, with many supervisors having teaching experience.

There is a different theme every day, with the kids doing everything you can think of, from making balls and learning how to juggle and do magic tricks, to meeting weird n wonderful creatures!

Along with arts and crafts, sports and games, and a bouncy castle the organisers really have thought of absolutely everything to make this enjoyable.

My sons (5 and 9) love it so much they ask when they?re going back and my eldest rarely even says goodbye he?s so keen to go!