KINDNESS CHALLENGE - DULWICH/LONDON UNTIL END OF JULY 2019

Hi my name is Don, East Dulwich pretty much born and bred. To celebrate the launch of my community kindness platform Do Me A Favour Buddy (DMAFB) www.dmafb.me We are challenging people to offer or request acts of kindness in their community in exchange for a chance to win a MacBook Pro for yourself and a FairPhone 2 for one of your friends.

The platform was inspired by a stranger doing a favour for me when I was facing homeless that helped me to find somewhere to live. I wanted to do something to give back, using the mantra "I help you, you help me, everybody happy" - especially to a community that made me who I am. I hope it will be an antidote to the current polarised and politicised times where it seems we are being pitted against each other...Rant over

To enter the challenge:

Step - 1 sign up for free at www.dmafb.me,

Step - 2 post an offer or a request for kindness (e.g. I can walk your dog/I need to borrow a ladder/I want to donate baby clothes/anything really)

Step - 3 refer your friends and family so they also have a chance to win. Every friend you invite that posts a favour earns you an extra 50 entries for you towards a MacBook Pro and they will automatically receive 5 entries towards a Fairphone 2 Android phone for themselves. The more friends that enter the better the chances are to win.

I hope you forgive me for the shameless plug. I get it will not be for everyone (and it is in no way competition to the community spirit we have here on EDF), so I totally respect that. On the flipside, if you believe as I do that kindness can achieve much, please tell your friends, reach out to me and help us grow this movement. Have a great day - Don