Land Over Sea Exhibition

Just letting all the locals know that our exhibition called 'Land Over Sea' will be opening on 31st July - 14th August at the Jeannie Avent Gallery in East Dulwich.

The exhibition will be showing a range of ceramics by Katie Iacovou and paintings by conceptual artist Laura Hepworth. The work has been inspired by the Cornish landscape exploring colour, texture and much more...

Our PRIVATE VIEW is on Friday 2nd August, 3pm - 9.30pm. Everyone is welcome so please come along and help us celebrate this collaboration in our local area and support local artists. I'd also like to add that local caterer Suzanne James at 57 North Cross Road is supporting this event by providing glasses for the PV night, so we can be plastic free and support 'Plastic Free East Dulwich'.

You will also find us in the SE22 and SE23 magazine advertising this exhibition.

We look forward to opening the gallery doors, so please come and help us celebrate on 2nd August!

Kind regards

Katie & Laura

Katie iacovou - Ceramicist

Laura Hepworth - Conceptual artist