French Class Tuesdays 6.30PM ED Grove

laureen

Salut!

My name is Laureen, French native teacher and the owner of La Vie en Rose Teaching.

La Vie en Rose Teaching is a Languages Teaching company that offers one to one lessons or group lessons. Check out our website : lavieenroseteaching.com

We teach adults and children in group classes or individuals. We are in Dulwich, Wimbledon areas and Central London.

For the past year, I've hold a small group lesson at my house for adults every week. The idea is to share a glass wine, cheese or different french snacks and converse in French. Talking about daily life, getting to know each other, playing French games, role-playing... We also listen to a lot of music to learn!

Of course, we do a bit of grammar and tenses upon request but we stay focused on speaking!

When? The specific day might change after September but for now it is set on Tuesdays at 6.3Opm in East Dulwich. Lessons wil resume on Tuesday 3rd September 2019!

Price: ?15/h per person.

Feel free to come with your hubby, wife or flatmate!

PS: Space is limited. Send me an email for more information along with terms and conditions.

? bient?t!

Laureen.

[email protected]