Ibizan Wellness, Yoga and Movement Retreat - 9-14 May 2020

Join me as we venture to the magical island of Ibiza to stay in this luxurious villa for 6 days and 5 nights, practising yoga, movement, mobility and meditation, eating delicious food and exploring the island.

I am so excited to bring to you my first ever retreat in Ibiza in May 2020 (Saturday 9th - Thursday 14th). Join me as we venture to the magical island of Ibiza to stay in this luxurious villa for 6 days and 5 nights, practising yoga, movement and meditation, eating delicious food and exploring the island. There will be plenty of time to relax and visit the nearby beaches, don your hiking shoes and explore the lush landscape overlooking the sea, or simply rest and replenish by the private pool.

During this unique retreat, you will be looked after by myself and our very own private chef. Expect a daily schedule of delicious movement and yoga practices, nutritious plant-based meals and adventures in Ibiza, as well as a luxurious stay in this gorgeous Balearic villa.

Early bird prices start from ?1,000 (including twice daily yoga, 3 x meals a day plus snacks, workshops, luxury accommodation and private pool) and payment plans are available.

Find out more here: https://www.sarahfretwellyoga.com/yoga-events/2020/6/6/ibiza-wellness-yoga-and-movement-retreat-may-2020