Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagefree bike maintenance under Peckham Arch October 10thattachment
Posted by Sally Eva October 07, 12:00PM

This is the last session under the Arch this year. We don't carry on after the hour change -- the mechanics' hands get too cold and they can't see what they're doing. Seem like good reasons. They will be working away from 5.30-7.30pm. A pic of the Arch is attached.

Our great team of mechanics (volunteers led by a pro) fix brakes, index gears, pump up tyres, and look for the source of that squeak. They are multi-talented and enjoy a challenge so if you've got one, bring it along. If you can't get along then we also run a teach-and-mend session at Camberwell Leisure Centre on the first and third Tuesdays of every month. The next one will be October 15th. That is a bit later -- 6.30-8.30pm.

All this stuff is free and (we hope) welcoming. We are Southwark Cyclists and we are the borough branch of the London Cycling Campaign. Our website is here: [southwarkcyclists.org.uk] and the LCC's website is here: [lcc.org.uk]. You can contact us on southwark@lcc.org.uk, tweet us @southwarkcycle or text me on 07842 640 207. I might or might not know the answer but I'm friendly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was october 07, 12:04pm by Sally Eva.

Attachments: peckham-arch-space-london-x240916-2-520x390.jpg (39.4KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum