Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

All Round Renovation

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageMagpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts!attachment
Posted by sue k October 08, 12:02PM

i will be running 2 Festive fused glass making workshops Tuesday November 26th 7-9pm and Saturday November 23rd 10.30-12.30
You will make a glass dish or hanging panel to give as a special handmade gift,(or keep for yourself!) in time for Christmas!

I'm taking bookings now so please PM or text me to book your place as it will be limited to 8 to ensure I can give attention to everyone!
Price 35 per class to include all the glass materials, kiln firing by me to make into a dish or panel,glass of wine and coffee/tea, and delivery of the finished glass piece back to you.

Will be held at FC Wellbeing Cafe on Melbourne Grove, next to ED Station
PM or text me on 07710829396
instagram - Suekingglass and Magpiearts_15

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit was october 23, 09:26am by sue k.

Attachments: glass class.jpg (64.7KB)   IMG_6284.jpg (95KB)   IMG_6282.jpg (117.5KB)  
messageRe: Magpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts! DATE CHANGE
Posted by sue k October 23, 09:25AM

Just one place left for the Saturday 23rd class and 2 for the Tuesday 26th.. please PM to book your place!

messageRe: Magpie Arts - Festive Glass making workshops for Christmas Gifts! DATE CHANGE
Posted by sue k November 09, 05:26PM

Sat 23rd now FULL
still some spaces on the evening class on Tuesday 26th November. Please PM to book.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum