Coding classes for kids resuming 29 October

sarah.tee

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself - I'm the local rep for MAMA.codes, offering fun, creative coding classes to kids aged 4 - 8 in the SW4, SW11 and SW2 area.

Our unique approach to teaching coding and computational thinking is the ideal launchpad for young children to learn this essential 21st century skill. We use a special app, along with storytelling and jokes to build fluency, plus plenty of 'unplugged' physical coding games.

MAMA.codes? award-winning classes not only inspire children to code - they encourage teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills. All essential skills for both school & play.

During term time I run a weekly after-school code club at Effraspace (21 Effra Parade SW2 1PX) on Tuesdays at 4pm, and also offer holiday workshops.

Why not book a trial class and see how your child gets on? Classes resume after half term on Tuesday 29 October and continue through till 10 December.

If you want to find out more, have a look at our listing on Kiddiplan: https://kiddiplan.com/activities/educational/creative-coding-club-4-8s/effra-space-1

I also offer home tutoring for individual children or small groups, and am keen to connect with schools who would be interested in having a code club.

I am happy to come along to parent groups, PTAs etc to give a free talk on 'Raising Digital Kids', which offers practical guidance on how to start your child?s digital journey in a safe and healthy way.

If you are interested or have any questions, please do give me a call on 07799 713196 or email [email protected]

Many thanks,

Sarah