We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageStag and Bow Winter Makers Market this weekend! 11-4pm
Posted by sue k 27 November, 2019 12:51

come up to SE23 to Stag and Bow this weekend,opposite the Dartmouth Arms on Sat/Sun 11-4 to find a secret little market of lovely local makers in the downstairs studio... ceramics, glass, illustration, plant terraiums,vintage, and other festive fabulousness. We'll give you a warm welcome...!

i will have lots of my handmade glassy stars..perfect for Christmas gifts and to adorn your Christmas tree..
[www.instagram.com]
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:11:27:12:54:40 by sue k.

messageRe: Stag and Bow Winter Makers Market this weekend! 11-4pmattachment
Posted by sue k 30 November, 2019 09:56

come up to Forest Hill this weekend..i have lots of colourful handmade glass stars,,and other goodies ..we're in Stag & Bow and there's also the fabulous Havelock Walk Open Studios on too, just around the corner! it's all free to pop along too!!
Shop local, support makers and artists, have a lovely chat with us, and buy something unique. Now you can't do that shopping on A......n. ...
You will feel wonderful!!

Attachments: stars.jpg (81.9KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum