We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageSpanish Tutor available for beginners, GCSE & A Level
Posted by sofduar90 January 06, 12:05PM

Hola!! My name is Sofia I am a fluent Spanish speaker with a BA Hons in Modern Languages I am fully qualified and have extensive experience in tutoring whilst living in Spain for 10+ years, I can confirm I have Castilian accent very easy to understand. Are you looking to learn a new language? Are you a GCSE or A-Level student looking for extra help with homework, mock exams or just overall speaking practice? I can help!! £20 an hour available via Skype or in person (additional charge for travel).

I hope to hear from you soon. Hasta pronto!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 06, 12:10pm by sofduar90.

messageRe: Spanish Tutor available for beginners, GCSE & A Level
Posted by Muley February 22, 03:02PM

Hola Sofia,

My daughter is taking her GCSE in Spanish this year and could do with some extra tuition to help with her studies. We were hoping you would be available to do a face to face session with her, probably for about an hour or two a week and hopefully at the weekend, but we would need to work out the details.

Please let me know your availability- itís probably better to call or text. My name is Ian Hetherington, my number is 07949 592867, and my daughterís name is Amba. We are on Crystal Palace Road in East Dulwich.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Ian

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum