Cancelled - East Dulwich Parents Book Club - Monday 16th March 12pm

carlhe

SAVE THE DATE ? Monday 16th March 12pm

East Dulwich Parents Book Club is back!

We?re a child-friendly book club for parents in and around East Dulwich. We aim to meet monthly and always keen to have new members. Bring your little one along, stay for a drink and some lunch and discuss a book. It?s a lovely way to meet other parents and have a bit of grown-up time too!

After a several month break, we will be restarting book club on Monday 16th March. We have a new venue ? The Cherry Tree, near East Dulwich Station. They have a great space with plenty of room for buggies, and lots of highchairs. The table will be available from 11:30am.

This month?s book is: Olive Kitteridge, by Elizabeth Strout, which won the 2009 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. The author has recently released a sequel, Olive, Again.

Please RSVP on our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/435424186954278/

(or send me a private message)

• 1 month later...

East Dulwich Parents Book Club

This Monday, 16th March at 12pm, The Cherry Tree.

Book - Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout.

Please come along whether you?ve read all, some or none of the book. We?re a friendly bunch trying to get book club back up & running again - new members very welcome!

Dear all,

I?m afraid that we need to cancel today?s Book Club.

We?re so sorry to cancel at the last minute as we were so looking forward to it but things have happened outside of our control such that we?re no longer able to attend.

We?re planning to relaunch in a few months once the worst of the Coronavirus outbreak is behind us.

I hope people enjoyed the book and stay well.

Helena x