Forum Sponsors

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageStitch Night: Mon 24th Feb 8pm The Palmerston
Posted by vickED January 30, 06:57PM

In the end a handful of us did meet at the Clockhouse to stitch last night and we decided it would be a great idea to make it a regular thing.

So the next session will be at the Clockhouse on Thursday 13th February from 8pm. Hopefully in the Snug area. If the space is full Im sure well find another corner in the pub.

These gatherings are for anyone who wants to stitch and in any style.

Complete beginners to pros are all welcome. I make hand stitched little books which Im happy to demonstrate to anyone.

You might already have a project on the go that youd like to work on in the company of others with a drink. Stay for as little or as long as you like.

We can inspire and encourage each other. Bring your materials and we could maybe even barter/swap supplies smiling smiley
DM me with any questions. Hope to see some more stitchers then.

Vicky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 15, 01:42pm by vickED.

messageRe: Stitch Night: Thurs 13th Feb 8pm Clockhouse Pub
Posted by vickED February 06, 09:58AM

Im looking forward to this next Thursday 13th February at the Clockhouse Pub from 8pm.

Hopefully well be able to sit in the Snug. Thats if it hasnt been reserved for a larger group. Otherwise we can find somewhere else to sit. If anyone wants to DM me for my no beforehand please do, but the stitching table should be obvious smiling smiley

All hand stitchers are welcome:

Embroiderers
X stitchers
Renegade stitchers...

And Im happy to demonstrate how I make my hand stitched little books to anyone whos interested.

Vicky

Posted by lighthouse2 February 13, 09:31AM

Hi
I know the place, lots of space, & a nice menu
Looking forward to it!
X

Posted by vickED February 13, 05:27PM

Looking forward to it too smiling smiley

messageStitch Night 24th Feb 8pm at the Palmerston
Posted by vickED February 15, 01:40PM

Our next meeting will be Monday 24th February from 8pm onwards.

Bring along your hand stitching and make progress with a drink in the company of other local stitchers!

Any type of stitching goes and were happy to swap supplies like bits of cloth and thread smiling smiley

Cheers, Vicky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 15, 01:43pm by vickED.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum