Valentines Day Calligraphy workshop!

If like me you don?t fancy spending valentines day evening home alone crying into a tub of ice cream, then come join me for a fun and friendly evening at my valentines special beginner level calligraphy workshop! The class includes an essential kit of calligraphy materials to use in class and take away with you.

This is a beginner level workshop, which will start with some warm up exercises, moving onto letterforms before experimenting with writing personal mantras/love letters and general positive affirmations on different coloured postcards.

The venue is a lovely quiet pub in the heart of East Dulwich. Friday 14th February 2020 7-9pm

The Actress, 90 Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 9EY

We can also enjoy 20% off pizza and wine (I can confirm the pizzas are DELICIOUS)

Please note: This Modern Calligraphy workshop is open to anyone above the age of 16, no previous experience required. Suitable for both left and right handers. (I?m a proud lefty!) The ink which will be used is permanent so please bear that in mind when picking what you wear (sleeves and wrists in particular can be at risk of getting ink on them). We will be working with black ink only but coloured ink will be available to purchase along with other handy essentials you may want to treat yourself to! The kit may or may not include a pink or red pen :) Day of love after all!

FAQs

Do I need to bring anything to class?

Nothing at all! You will be provided with everything you need for class - including all materials. Refreshments will also be provided.

Whats the recommended minimum age?

This workshop is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 years.

Booking link below! I would love to see you!

https://inkandflow.com/workshops-1/beginners-modern-calligraphy-workshop-nlx7z-6gz8t-yyl3a-z9tmx-38b4m-xcme5-k5e7c-bn2px