BYO Nunhead (not ED but close enough) is expanding

KieraOHana

Hi, my first time posting in here which is crazy since I've lived in and around East Dulwich for over 10 years, but I'd love to tell you about the new BYO shop opening next month, in Nunhead. I've been working alongside founder Laura taking care of the marketing for BYO and we're chuffed that after only 17 months BYO has been such a hit with the South East London communities, we're able to expand. The current shop will become BYO Household, and the new shop, BYO Grocery will be at 32 Nunhead Green. We'll be offering even more options for plastic-free goods including refillable dried foods, oils, herbs and spices, snacks, frozen items such as fruit, veg, pizza dough and ice cream, we will have a second nut butter machine (this time almond) - if you're yet to stock up on our refillable peanut butter, you're missing out, an oat milk machine with glass bottles and then in BYO Household, more bath, beauty and cleaning products, reusable items such as Chilly's water bottles, stainless steel lunch boxes, beeswax wraps, sanitary wear...you name it.

Hope to see some of you there and please do feel free to spread the word x