We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.fabbeautelondon.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageNimble Arts Virtual Half-term Adventure 4-11s 26th May - 5th June Open for Bookingattachment
Posted by NimbleArtsLondon May 18, 11:02AM

While we can't open our doors to our wonderful families over May Half-term weve got your stay-at-home half-term covered! Book now for our second #nimbleadventurerslive virtual adventure for 4-11s incorporating daily physical, mental and creative challenges and interaction with a whole range of amazing live characters through Class Dojo. Running weekdays Tuesday 26th May - Friday 5th June, the 20 registration fee per family will get you full access to nine days of fun - dip in and out around home-schooling and other activities or complete the whole adventure! We know you and your family will love it but dont just take our word for it...

"I ... just wanted to say how utterly fantastic last week was for my two children. We signed up thinking it would be an option to have if we needed it but they did day two and then wanted to do every day afterwards - even Good Friday and Easter Monday! It helped get them into bed at night knowing they needed energy for saving people the next day and saved both my husband and myself from having to think too much about how to entertain them whilst both attempting to hold down a full time job at the same time!"
- Parent, 20th April 2020, via e-mail

Visit [www.nimblearts.co.uk] to see the story so far and sign up!

Attachments: Instagram Live Logo.png (55.1KB)  
messageRe: Nimble Arts Virtual Half-term Adventure 4-11s 26th May - 5th June Open for Booking
Posted by EDmummy101 May 22, 06:22PM

Highly recommended smiling smiley My sons (6 and 10) did the Easter virtual holiday club and it kept them occupied and entertained. Lots of fun...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was may 22, 06:23pm by EDmummy101.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum