French conversation groups/classes

Does anyone know of any French conversation groups/classes in the area. I am not looking for a tutor, more an informal (or more) formal type of meet up (when allowed) to practise my French, ideally with at least one native speaker to help/correct pronunciation.

I have a degree in French but out of practice with the spoken language.

Anna - 07795 086434

• 1 month later...

Dear Anna,

I run a small languages school in London and we're based in Dulwich. At the moment we only do private online lessons. Face to face might resume on September depending on the Covid situation.

We usually have speaking meet-ups but due to the current situation they're on hold. Hopefully, they will resume on September. You can have a look on our website and check the past meet-ups: https://www.lavieenroseteaching.com/events

In the meantime, we offer online one to one lessons.

My teachers and myself excell at improving your speaking skills. We do think that grammar is important to help you understand how the language works but we focus on speaking. We use music, videos, texts and roleplays.

Our curriculums are based on your level and profile and totally adaptable.

We charge 40?/h. If you're interested, please visit our website: www.lavieenroseteaching.com. You can also have a look at our teachers and read about what we do exactly!

Any questions, I'm here.

Have good day,

Laureen

[email protected]

• 1 month later...