Free Trial Online Breakdance Class for 4-10 year olds - 2pm 11th July

I am keen to start an online breakdance class for children aged 4-10 years old because I think it is a great activity, especially in the current circumstances.

I have been dancing for 4.5 years being taught by a crew member of Soul Mavericks, one of the best crews in the UK. In this time, I have competed in many competitions, winning "Most Promising Dancer" twice at "Step Into Battle", a competition organised by Step Into Dance. As well as this, I have performed with Step Into Dance many times, including at The Bloomsbury Theatre, Sadlers Wells, and The Royal Festival Hall.

In the classes, I will be teaching the fundamentals of breakdancing. This will be fun and challenging as there is a lot to take in but will also be safe. No one will be spinning on their hands or doing backflips!

If this is something your child might be interested in, I will be doing an hour-long class as a free trial at 2 pm on Saturday 11th July on zoom. I am aiming this at children aged between 4 and 10. I plan to start running a regular weekly class after the free trial.

Please let me know if your child would like to take part on 11th July by replying to this post or via my email: [email protected] and please share this with anyone who you think might be interested.