Outside Hatha Flow Class - Peckham Rye Park, starting this Saturday 1st August: 9.45am - 10.45am.

Outside Hatha Flow Class - Peckham Rye Park, starting this Saturday 1st August: 9.45am - 10.45am.

Maximum 10 people(socially distanced). Please text to book and if possible bring your own yoga mat. Class Cost ?10

The location for the class is the gated picnic area (Arboretum). If you would like a map or more details on the location please email [email protected] or text 075000 48600.

Booking /Payment:

- Can you text me on 075000 48600 to let me know you plan to come (even if last minute), this will help me keep numbers to 10 people and by texting it will help me let you know quicker if there are any change of plans e.g. cancellation or change of time due to weather.

- Class cost will be ?10, and ideally paid by bank transfer (I can message you the details)

Practicalities:

- Please bring your own mat if possible. I will have 5 or so to lend that will be cleaned thoroughly before and after.

- It can be helpful to bring a picnic blanket or something similar to place under your mat for more cushioning and insulation

- Please bring anything else that you may need e.g. inhaler, bug spray, sunscreen, hat

Health and Safety:

- Please bring your own hand gel sanitiser

- If you need to sneeze cough during the session please bring your own tissues and dispose of them at home

- Refrain from attending if you or anyone you've been in contact with is experiencing COVID related symptoms

Thanks,

Ella

Contact detials:

Phone: 075000 48600

email: [email protected]