We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageKimchi Fermentation Workshop Friday 18 September @ 11am (max 4 participants + 1 teacher)
Posted by LondonFermentation September 14, 08:10AM

Socially Distanced Kimchi Fermentation Workshop - 3 spaces available.

Join me in Peckham SE15 for a kimchi workshop where you'll have your own individual station to make a 500ml jar of kimchi to take home and ferment. The recipe I use is vegan. Everything you need is provided, just turn up and feel free to bring a bottle or whatever you want to drink. No experience of fermentation is required. I'll teach you everything you need to know and your kimchi will be ready to eat within a week of the workshop. Delicious!

Please bring a face mask.

Kimchi is a spicy Korean condiment made from fermented cabbage. As well as being delicious, it has lots of brilliant gut health boosting properties. I'll give you lots of recipe ideas on how to eat kimchi.

[www.eventbrite.com]

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum