Huge abstract original canvasses - free to a good home

I have a series of four pieces in this style in orange (pictured), blue, red and yellow. Please get in touch if interested in the other colourways and I can send pictures.

Imminent decoration work now necessitates a fast disposal and whilst, we did pay almost ?200 these at auction (proof of purchase available) I'm happy to to offer them free to a good home (or bar/cafe/office).

Details:

Sophie Cotton, British, late 20th/ early 21st century.

Mixed media, acrylic with impasto and foamed cement on canvas.

Large - 183cm x 137cm

Please email me for any further details, I am usually quick to respond.

Jamie

Thank you to everyone for the (slightly overwhelming) interest in these. The few public messages really were the pinhead-tip of the iceberg and my mailbox has rarely been fuller than when brokering the requests and delivery logistics!

The four paintings are all now gone and I am delighted at the good homes they have ended up in (including brightening up the bedroom of a disabled boy and the workplace of one member's husband). It was also great to see how willing members are to help out good causes as the two who were keeping their paintings for themselves were happy to arrange the deliveries for the other two with charitable causes in mind. (and I may yet get a couple of dill plants myself out of the deal!)

So thank you to everyone and sorry to those who missed out.

Jamie

Archived