Vintage School Desk For Sale

Beautiful Vintage School Desk With Liftable Lid and Inkwell

W 56 cm H 84 cm D 46cm

In good condition for its age with marks as expected. Please see photos for condition.

Open to reasonable offers

Collect from East Dulwich

have now sent 2 pm to you and you have read them BUT NO REPLY, I think that a little bit rude ?? you asked for reasonable offers, and as i have brought several of these before, and you won't give a price all you have to do is answer your pm's. "looks like another member with no manners"

Ken,

You messaged me late last night, I glanced at the message and planned to reply today. This morning I was surprised to find two aggressive private messages from you and this above.

I am not rude, I am polite and I enjoy selling and buying from equally polite nice people on here.

I think maybe in future you could give people say 12 hrs to reply to a message as I'm sure most people a quite busy. Also might be a good idea to try to be nice to people who you are trying to buy something from.

Thanks for your offer of ?10 for the school desk but I will not be accepting it.

at last an answer that's all you had to do how long does it take to answer a message you read them ok but can answer till the NEXT DAY ? and as I said some people are rude its only common courtesy to answer DON'T YOU AGREE. thanks again for answer hope you sell it and get the price you want as you can't put a price on the forum. sellers need to price things that they have for sale as good practice, or get offers that you don't like. thanks again ken.

monkyboy32 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ^^^ wow some 1 got out the wrong side of bed how

> disrespectful can 1 person be ..

did you not read my post I quote "have now sent 2 pm to you and you have read them both BUT NO REPLY" do you think that is as you say disrespectful then I think you need to read my post before you can make a make a comment on it. first the seller read my pm but did not answer and as you know you can see if pm,s are read. second asking for and I quote Open to reasonable offers, what actually does that mean ??. and I think if a member reads a pm with a offer I think it's only common courtesy to answer DON'T YOU AGREE. or is it just me. sellers NEED TO PRICE UP WHAT THEY ARE SELLING. we all work hard for our money so to play guessing game with prices is NOT good or do you monkyboy32 think that thats way it should be. look forward for your next post.ps HOW RUDE IT IT TO CALL ANOTHER MEMBER AS YOU SAY DISRESPECTFUL. you don't KNOW any thing about me and you can say that about me, as I say look forward to your next post. ken78

^^^i certainly did read it ... You really need to get off you high horse.. How do u no the lady wasn't busy seeing

To a baby or her young children.. Oh but she should of replayed because you said so , so it a good job I replied

When I did or I might of been "little rude" some ppl don't no how much thing are so thay ask for a reasonable price response offer and if it reasonable price to them they agree that's how it work

And if I don't reply I maybe busy but feel free to check if I read the message or not seems you have so

Much time on your hands

Enjoy your evening Ken

Wow! I didn't realise replying to messages within any given timeframe on the forum was a condition of joining - how rude of me! Well I am sorry to anyone I might have offended, though I doubt anyone has lost any sleep over it - at least not until now.

monkyboy32

as you said How do u no the lady wasn't busy seeing To a baby or her young children.. READ THE POST OR ARE YOU THAT THICK. as Tamineh said in her post "You messaged me late last night, I glanced at the message and planned to reply today" how do you come to the come to the assumption that she as you say in your post " How do u no the lady wasn't busy seeing To a baby or her young children" and you NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT THIS ??? (READ IT)HOW RUDE IT IT TO CALL ANOTHER MEMBER AS YOU SAY DISRESPECTFUL. you don't KNOW any thing about me and you can say that about me, as I say look forward to your next post.

ken78

rbrtdngl Wrote:

> Wow! I didn't realise replying to messages within

> any given timeframe on the forum was a condition

> of joining - how rude of me! Well I am sorry to

> anyone I might have offended, though I doubt

> anyone has lost any sleep over it - at least not

> until now.

ANOTHER MEMBER THAT DON'T READ POST ???

do you not think that is only common courtesy to answer other members, and as you know if you send a pm you KNOW WHEN IT'S BEEN READ. please read the post before you comment on them. if I send a pm and I can see it's been read and the member is still on the forum and has not bothered to answer i think that rude. or am I wrong ??? it comes down to good manners and common courtesy, looks like some members don't have any.

ken78

Jules-and-Boo Wrote:

> Ken78 had a go at me as well for not replying

> immediately. Named and Shamed!.

>

> There's clearly some consistency in the level of

> response from this EDF-er.

wrong you read the pm I sent you and was still on the forum but never gave me a answer DON'T YOU REMBER I DO. I WILL COPY AND PASTE FOR YOU.

1. (FROM ME)still for sale due time wasters i don't know why some members do this ??? and i quote from a pm sent to me

(Hi i would like them please Jules) and when i pm them to arrange collection at a time of their choice, and no answer, and you know that the pm was read and member has been on the forum again. it's just rude. we should name and shame these members.

thanks (Jules-and-Boo)the member who did this. any one had the same ???

2.(FROM YOU)yes, thanks. I had replied while I was on the train (as I messaged you this morning). I'm sorry if the message didn't get to you.

Your message is slightly unforgiving.

I'm sure you'll sell your pictures.

Kind regards

Jules

3. (READ THIS) members should know that other members can tell when you have been on the forum and you was on at 8am this morning and have only put up you post when you read mine ,shame on you look at the times my post .Posted by ken78 Today, 09:10AM

your post.Posted by Jules-and-Boo Today, 09:13AM ????

AS I SAID IT ONLY COMMON COURTESY TO ANSWER DON'T YOU AGREE,

and it seems to me that some members have NO MANNERS or COURTESY. funny how you can put all the comments on the forum but CAN'T ANSWER A PM, "PRICELESS"

Ohno Wrote:

> Hi, I promise I won't get shirty if you don't

> reply quickly!!.. would you accept ?20? If not,

> what do you think is a reasonable offer? Many

> thanks, Abi

sorry Abi but you need to pm Tamineh for this but don't expect a reply to soon.

Archived