SOLD - VW Golf Diesel 2.0 GT TDI DSG for sale

rn22

I am selling a VW Golf Diesel 2.0 GT TDI DSG model, 5 door hatchback. Registered 2005 (05 plate). Metallic black. 53,800 miles, full service history and recent MOT (MOT and service in July 2015). 2 previous owners.

Features include CD radio, air-con, two-way sunroof, headlights & windscreen wipers with light/rain sensors, full electric windows. Airbags and ISOFIX child seat fittings. Alarm and immobiliser. Flexible boot space. Gears are automatic with regular and sports settings, and option to change gears manually, with 6 gears (very rapid response when changing up or down gears in automatic modes).

Well maintained, but with some cosmetic wear due to age. No issues at recent service or MOT, except advisory note that front tyres are near legal limit. Rear parcel shelf hooks are broken, but I have a replacement part (just not been able to fit it yet).

It's a comfortable car, very easy to drive, and is great for families (before me, it was owned for 8 years by another family member who has two children). I'm only selling it due to a lifestyle change.

I will be advertising this elsewhere online shortly and will update with link for further photos in due course.

Price: ?4,750

Couple of photos attached. Please PM me for further details.

Archived