Made Orson 3 seater dark purple sofa for sale

Ems1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Nauris and his team have done fantastic work in our garden for the second year. Last year, they sanded, oiled the deck and did an immaculate job of paving the area around the deck. Then two weeks ago, I asked Nauris if he could build a garden shed, sand and oil the deck and paint and repair the fences. Again, another excellent job and he was great at fitting in a couple of small fixes. We are really pleased with the shed which is well made and painted and blends in well to the garden. Nauris is really respectful and always left everything tidy in the evening and spotlessly clean at the end of the job. Nauris also provided a clear quote for the work at the beginning.  I recommend Nauris Graudins (and his team) very highly - [email protected]  
    • So who actually checks that the above is followed - are there going to be "surprise" inspections ?
    • We have used Aria and AFE Plumbing for many years on a number of jobs - installing new taps and showerhead, unblocking pipes.  He is always quick to respond and able to swiftly attend to the issue, easy to communicate with, and makes sure the job gets done. Definitely recommended. 
    • Well you've said i'm taking a pro cash stance too far. Perhaps not twisting- i used the wrong words but you are putting words in my mouth no? I'm not one for tech, that's for sure but how do you come to the conclusion i'm pro cash? I merely pointed out that cashless and using cards / card readers/ oyster readers/ and other terminals etc aren't risk free. If i was pro cash i wouldn't be using a card on occasions. Indeed. You can say that again. Irony and self awareness not your strong point is it? Indeed. Just as well you're not the judgemental type hey!!   What a strange and arrogant entity you are.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In