Dishwasher up for grabs

MellowYellow

Good afternoon all,

We are embarking on house renovations and as a result we will be selling our dishwasher. It's about 3 years old and I bought it from John Lewis originally.

Rather stupidly I have left all the details about the make and model at home but I will add this later on.

It's full sized though which I believe is 600 x 600, white, either Bosch or John Lewis.

The bottom tray / rack holds big plates at the back or folds down to service pans, there is a cutlery holder (chuck em in, not individual)and the upstairs holds cups, with a pull out glass holder etc. All standard stuff.

There are about 6 settings in total - intensive / eco / daily / quick wash / half load and one other.

Pretty quiet when it's on and cleans well.

It was several hundred pounds new, I'd like ?75 for it. Collection from East Dulwich as soon as tomorrow - it's unplugged, unplumbed and raring to go!

Reach me on here or call / text 07824098722

Many thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can't help thinking that regardless of whether Joe wanted to be interviewed, the 'story' that Southwark News wanted to write just got a lot less interesting with 'tyre shop replaced with ... tyre shop'! 
    • Labour are proposing to nationalise the railways, (passenger trains but not fright)  Whilst it removes them from shareholders control, and potential profit chasing, is it workable or will it end up costing tax payers more in the long run?  On paper the idea is interesting but does it also need the profitable freight arm included to help reduce fares,? 
    • Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
    • I run my own business making children's themed birthday hampers, party bags and more for all occasions, feel free to get in touch on 07493638779 for more photos of what I do. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In