SOLD - Acacia Wood Kingsize bed frame - Futon Company

Acacia wood Kingsize platform bedframe ?250

If you want to create an airy, spacious feeling, the sleek and low level Platform bed could be the answer. It?s a king size bed, built from solid acacia wood. Then you can add a bit of authentic Japanese style, because the Platform bed is designed to take two traditional tatami mats. It?s a sophisticated minimalist look.

Width: 164cm 152cm

Length: 213cm 198cm

Height:

15cm

RRP: ?595

Collection from Forest Hill, SE23

Bedmaster Pocket 1000 Mattress - Free with bed frame

A very high quality, pocket sprung mattress that has been traditionally hand tufted.

25cm Deep Sumptuous mattress

1000 Hand nested pocket springs

Polyester filling for support and comfort

Traditionally hand tufted with air vents

Comfortable polyester cover

1yr Manufacturer Warranty

The Bedmaster Majestic 1000 Pocket Mattress is a sumptuous mattress with 1000 pocket springs and a deluxe polyester filling that provides excellent support and comfort. The mattress is also traditionally hand tufted, features a no roll system that prevents rolling during the night and also includes air vents that allow circulation of air throughout the mattress.

National Bed Federation Approved.

Mattress Type: Pocket Sprung

Mattress Top Finish: Tufted

Mattress Depth (cm): 25

Mattress Firmness: Medium

Mattress Material: Damask

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...