We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCook shop Turbowave 360 Airfryer £50 ovno
Posted by iluvcake 27 May, 2017 12:56

Cook shop turbo wave 360 airfryer for sale £50 ovno.

Used only once so in immaculate condition. Comes with all accessories including rotisserie rack, air basket for chips etc but no box. Have pics but too large to attach, link to website below.
Please pm or text 07736948163 if interested.

[www.idealworld.tv]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:05:27:13:23:26 by iluvcake.

messageRe: Cook shop Turbowave 360 Airfryer £50 ovno
Posted by iluvcake 27 May, 2017 14:08

Needs to go asap!

Posted by iluvcake 13 June, 2017 13:20

Still available...

Posted by davidmilleerr 12 February, 2018 18:22

Hi Dear
I'm considering to get a good quality air fryer. Before that I would love to have some feedback on the pro and con on this appliance.
Any reviews would be appreciated.

Posted by adamwalker2019 May 22, 05:13PM

It is so great that it comes with all accessories including rotisserie rack, air basket for chips, etc. I would love to see its pics and also some good recipes because I still can't figure out if I would love to buy an air fryer. My friend though told me "One of the claims about the air fryer is that it can fry things with a fraction of the oil of traditional deep fryers, while still delivering similar taste and texture. For that reason, it’s often touted as a “healthier” alternative to deep frying." So I should try it. By the way don't like that yours has no box. Does Airgrub.com have such air fryers?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 25, 01:33am by adamwalker2019.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum