wilson

Some fabulous finds

Come for a rummage or book a pitch

All welcome

12pm public entry free

Sellers contact to book your pitch

GOODRICH SCHOOL

DUNSTANS ROAD SE22

111th March and then every 2nd Sunday of the month. PM email address to book your pitch.

Hi All

It's at Goodrich School

Dunstans Rd

Start 11th march then every 2nd sunday of the month through to Oct.

Sellers all pitches pre booked to aid fast entry onto the site ?20 cars ?15 walk in pitch PM with email address.

Public entry Free at 12pm

Lots of sellers booked

Let's be positive I've spent several hundreds on advertising.

630 flyers in book bags....THANK YOU GOODRICH SCHOOL

HUGE social media campaign

BANNER WILL BE ERECTED NEXT WEEK OUTSIDE SCHOOL WITH ALL DATES ON

POSTERS IN SHOPS AND LIBRARIES AS FAR AS BECKENHAM, BRIXTON, STREATHAM, FOREST HILL AND MORE.

and paying the school.

I intend to put East Dulwich car boot on the map Ive been buying and selling and doing car boots and vintage fairs for years IT'S MY PASSION.

Walk in pitch is ?15 you can park easily and there will be a couple of strapping lads (one who doesn't know it yet) to help with getting stuff to your pitch.

Thank you EDF and it's users for spreading the word.

Along with all the Vintage, bric a brac, clothes, pre-loved stalls we also have Fairtrade coffee, Hot Toasted Melts Waffle's on sticks and Retro Sweets.......Think HOPE & GLORY for those that remember!!

So we won't go Hungry.

Plenty of ?15 pitches most car pitches are sold out for March.

message your email address for the payment link.

HAPPY VALENTINES ALL.

AS a gesture of good will I am happy to offer 10 walk in pitches at ?10 each send a PM

I am sorry, I am utterly confused by what you mean by 'walk in pitch'? I am supposed to carry up Barry Road enough of my junk to make ?10 or ?15 before even starting to make any profit? Car boot sales are a standard ?5 or ?6 quid for a car, tenner for a trailer, you park and sell the stuff from next to your car. I'm obviously missing something here, please fill me in.

Sean Of Dulwich Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> its not that hard to understand but if you want i

> can explain it to you in 10 seconds if you still

> dont understand :s

Will yes that was what I was asking wasn't it

East Dulwich car boot

Goodrich School

Sunday 11th March

Then every 2nd Sunday of the month

Cars ?20

Walk in ?15 this means parking outside school

Still a few spaces available for March

It is a car boot with a mix of vintage and upcycled furniture, pre loved clothing, toys books quality household items etc

Very much looking forward to running the event until October.

Hemswellmarket.com Lincolnshire pitches are ?8.00

I know it well I?m from that part of the world.

It is a bit far for a Sunday but a fun day out if in the region.

I released a few ?10 spaces yesterday thanks and well done to those who were quick of the mark.

wilson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> East Dulwich car boot

> Goodrich School

> Sunday 11th March

> Then every 2nd Sunday of the month

>

> Cars ?20

>

> Walk in ?15 this means parking outside school

>

> Still a few spaces available for March

>

> It is a car boot with a mix of vintage pre lovers

> clothing toys books etc

>

> Very much looking forward to running the event

> until October.

>

> Hemswellmarket.com Lincolnshire pitches are ?8.00

> I know it well I?m from that part of the world.

> It is a bit far for a Sunday but a fun day out if

> in the region.

>

> I released a few ?10 spaces yesterday thanks and

> well done to those who were quick of the mark.

"What's the Difference Between Vintage and Antique? | eBay

Many people expect it to have some standard of date applied to it. Accordingly, most experts in the trade have decided that the term "vintage," when used in a way similar to the term "antique," refers to items that are over 50 years old, but less than 100."

Second hand is the word you are likely looking for. Or are you vetting your sellers items to ensure that they are vintage?

Its just false marketing and it irritates me.

Try this for more accuracy:

East Dulwich Flea Market and Car Boot Sale

Goodrich School

Sunday 11th March

Then every 2nd Sunday of the month

Cars ?20/Stalls ?15 (parking available offsite) Are tables provided?

Still a few spaces available for March

It is a second hand sale. It is expected that sellers will be selling a mixture of old tat mixed with a few potential bargain finds and vintage items. But we won't actually know this until the day. (As is the very nature of these things).

Very much looking forward to running the event until October.

Hope to see you all at the Car boot.

Those who enjoy a mix of Vintage, Antique Retro and secondhand and what was once somebody else's

please come for a browse.

Car boot's are generally made up of these type of items.....Hence you never know what you will find.

I'm marketing it as a CAR BOOT as that's what it is.

Enjoy the rest of your Day ALL.

?20 is the going rate for pitches in the wilds of Wiltshire.

Capital car boot in Pimlico is called a car boot and some people sell from tables and bring their stuff by suitcase and have no car. It?s a mixture of second stuff cleared out by people, a few antique dealers selling vintage/bricks brac.

I for one am looking forward to this car boot as it saves a trek on the 185

Archived