Amazing Swedish String Shelving ?600

We are selling our amazingly cool string shelving. Bought from Skandium www.skandium.com a couple of years ago for around ?1,800. These are so stylish and modern and really, really good quality. I have more pics, please email for more. They are in excellent used condition. One of the shelving has a chip on it but I have a spare shelving and should be easy to replace.

There are so many ways you can put this together. To get a better understanding of the different ways you can do it, please go to https://www.skandium.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=string

As you can see from the pics, we have put one piece together as 4 doors which has 2 shelving each in them. The length is 77cm each and the height is 42 cm each. In total it comes to 159cm long and 80cm in height. The length of the second piece is 80 cm and the height is 80cm. But again this can be changed depending on your preferences.

You can also add extra bits from Skandium.

I will also be selling some other really cool Scandinavian furniture and rugs such in the next couple of days.

Pick up Forest Hill. If you would like to come and view, just dm me.

Archived