Classic British Eagle mountain bike ?30

Sharkfin

Classic British frame and folks. 21in frame. I bought this second hand and it has a mix of components.

Shimano LX shifters, front derailleur

Vulpine road tires

Hoy seat (only a few years old)

Rack

Bull bars

Bottle holder

Now this bike does have some surface rust mainly on the folks as the previous owner kept it outside. I have always kept it in a shed. It is due its annual service and needs a little TLC hence ?30. The frame and folks are much sort after. I am only selling as I need to change to a folding bike for work.

Hi there,

Interested in having a look! Looks great, only I'm coming from a road bike so I'd like to check it out to see how it rides. If I like it, I'll pay you cash on the spot. I'm visiting my brother here and would like a bike to get around with, that I can leave with him for future visits.

We're at Peckham Rye, I could swing by tomorrow aft or evening if that suits you. [email protected]

Thanks!

Catherine

Hi there,

Interested in having a look! Looks great, only I'm coming from a road bike so I'd like to check it out to see how it rides. If I like it, I'll pay you cash on the spot. I'm visiting my brother here and would like a bike to get around with, that I can leave with him for future visits.

We're at Peckham Rye, I could swing by tomorrow aft or evening if that suits you. [email protected]

Thanks!

Catherine

Archived