Boots has found a home!!!! - terminally ill and shouldn't end his life in a rescue centre

bcam

https://www.celiahammond.org/lewisham/index.php/cats-seeking/lewisham-london/10-cats-seeking-homes/1379-boots-2

A few weeks ago I posted about BOOTS, an incredibly affectionate 10 year old ginger and white cat who came to us when his owner went into residential care. He's SO lovely, and adores people.

During a recent exam, the vets found what they think are two tumors in his chest, which is just heartbreaking for a cat who loves life. At the moment Boots has no actual symptoms and is a happy cat. Anticipated future symptoms would be a cough which could be helped with steroids to reduce inflammation, but long term his prognosis is poor with our vets estimating his life span as possibly several months.

We don't want Boots to spend his last months in the rescue centre. PLEASE PLEASE help us find Boots a home. He is SO lovely, he deserves someone to love him back.

All care and medication will be provided by Celia Hammond under their foster scheme.

Can you help? Please call Celia Hammond Lewisham on 020 8694 6545

or email us on: [email protected]

We totally agree. Celia Hammond is safe, secure and comfortable for all the rescues, but nothing compares to a home of your own. We have everything crossed that a kind soul will give him a loving home and family to live out his days.

Whoever that person is won't regret it. Boots is a loving, affectionate, funny, handsome boy.

Oh, someone must have space - it sounds like it's only for a short time. We have just got a dog - and cats so not sure I could ensure a quiet home...

Perhaps if you could explain the amount of care required, as it may put people off not being clear what they would need to do?

Would he be an indoor cat? or like to go outside? Would he be ok with other pets / or children?

i see you sent a PM , i hope its with good news for Boots, i would love to take him but i have been really unwell too. If you do take him then well done, Its nice to know that there are some good people like yourself.

Bright Blessings

AWESOME news just in. BOOTS has found a home to live out his days!!! Thanks so much to the ED Forum gang. You RULE!

If you are looking for a furry family member, or want to donate to support the amazing work the team at Celia Hammond do, please visit: https://www.celiahammond.org/

*Thanks also to the Admins. I know this is outside of the forum area, so I appreciate the pass to help the charity.

Archived