Stolen Bike: Do Not Buy

B&G

My Dad had his bike stolen today from outside IYOUALL on East Dulwich Road. The scandie homewares one next to 999 beauty near to Anetos.

Nicked by a white kid, about 12-14 years old. He rode off on it and his two mates, black kids, got on the bus.

It?s my Dad?s only form of transport and he doesn?t have the funds to replace it

The bike is VERY distinctive - if you see it crashed anywhere or offered for sale anywhere please, please, please get in touch.

Photo for info.

Thank you so much. Will call them.

Hope yours turns up too.

These opportunistic thefts are so sad. No thought for how reliant people are on them; just an assumption that the owner has the money and resources to replace them, which just isn?t the case.

Worth having a look on eBay and Gumtree as they tend to get sold there shortly afterwards.

I would even mention this to Evans or other local bike shops as I know someone who had his bike stolen a year ago and it was taken into Evans for a service/repair recently and they remembered it had been stolen.

Good luck!

Thank you everyone. I have emailed all the local bike shops and given them a photo so fingers crossed someone sees it. I hadn't thought about Evans as I didn't think they bought second hand but I wasn't thinking that they might see it for a service.

I will also check out that market, and someone else mentioned Vauxhall market too.

Buxton... Yup...

Archived