Chris Evans Carfest 23-25 Aug: tickets below cost

WestPeckham

Carfest South 23-25 Aug 2019 - tickets below cost

Chris Evans (of BBC and Virgin Radio) runs an amazing family-friendly festival every year which raises money for children in need. Its a mixture between a music festival, a foodie festival, a steam fair and a classic-car show. The weather forecast is perfect festival weather(warm and dry but not too hot) and its going to be a great weekend. The website Link is here: http://www.carfest.org/welcome/welcome-to-carfest-south-2019

We can no longer attend this amazing festival. We are selling our tickets for less than cost price.

We have 6 tickets (4 adults, 2 kids, a campervan/permit, and a car permit.) Preference will be given to anyone who wants the whole package. But if not we can split them. Let me know what combination of tickets you want (2 adults & 1 kid, or two adults & 2 kids, or whatever)

We will sell below face value. Here are the original cost-prices of the tix (see photo):

Adult - ?178

Kids - ?50

Campervan/caravan ticket (green zone) - ?101

Collect tickets in person from East Dulwich

Cash on collection or bank transfer (with ID)

(transfer must be completed before or at the time the tickets handed over, no tickets will be given until funds received)

Call me or email me if interested:

Dermot 07976 249025

Archived