For sale: Classic Sleigh Cot Bed from The White Company

ereed79

Great full size cot bed (mattress size 140 x 70cm).

Overall bed frame size 148cm x 97cm

Good condition. See White Company link for how this bed looks as a cot bed.

This style of cot bed (different to the basic White Company class cot bed) sells for ?595 new:

https://www.thewhitecompany.com/uk/Classic-Sleigh-Cot-Bed/p/CWFSL (sale price currently out of stock)

**Selling for ?300 ono** (my one is a slightly older model - very marginally different at the top frame panel - see pix).

**Happy to throw in mattress for this price (though it's obviously second hand) and also

A white East Coast Clara CHANGING TABLE (third hand - so it's a bit battered - has quite a few small nicks/marks and stickers stuck to it! - PM me for images).**

Cot bed suitable for up to 5 years, depending on size of child (my son is 5 and still just about fits in it).

Can move from baby to toddler to older child with different panels, 3 mattress height positions. See White Company spec for further details.

It's a beautiful quality cot bed. It does have some wear and tear (small marks/nicks to it) but nothing big - overall good condition.

NB Does not come with under-bed drawers but I've found it can fit some freestanding wheel drawers (one pictured is from Ikea)

Collection from SE21.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

?180...

**Everything you need for your baby/toddler bed. Or just the bed, if preferred!**

Beautiful quality full size cot bed/converting to toddler bed (mattress size 140 x 170cm) ? suitable from birth up to around 5 years. Can move from baby to toddler to older child with different panels, 3 mattress height positions.

Overall bed frame size 148cm x 97cm

Good condition. Some wear and tear (small marks/nick to it) but overall good condition. See The White Company link for how this bed looks as a cot bed.

**Happy to include any or all of: The White Company mattress, The White Company duvet and duvet cover.**

**Can also throw in East Coast Trading white changing table (third hand) for free. It is a little bit battered but very useful ? small nicks/stickers on it. PM me for images.**

Smoke and pet-free house. Good condition. Collection from West Dulwich, SE21.

Slightly newer model shown in TWC cot bed image but mine is almost identical.

The White Company 100% cotton duvet cover (120cm x140cm) is 100% cotton. (White w/ little London city motifs ? Big Ben, red bus, marcher) ? can sell separately ?20 ono

The White Company duvet - 4.5 tog (120cm x 140cm). Feather & down. Suitable for people with a house dust allergy - can sell separately for ?20 ono

I also have a White Company cotbed pillow from the same set. Free when bought with duvet/duvet cover. I do have the pillow case from same London city set but it?s not white enough to sell on now.

NB Bed does not come with under-bed drawers but I've found it can fit some freestanding wheel drawers (one pictured is from Ikea)

Archived