Farrow & Ball, Johnston?s, Bona & Junkers paint and floor lacquers for sale

Grainne17

I am selling the following in either new or a bit used condition as below:

An almost full container of Junkers Pro Finish Matt lacquer 4.5L remaining in a 5L container for wood flooring and furniture ?40

An unopened container of Bona Mega (5L) in Matt floor lacquer medium traffic finish ?65 (RRP ?75)

An almost full container of McKlorens natural stone sealant - suitable for natural tiles such as slate etc to protect them - hardly anything used out of a 5 litre tin so almost full as used on a very small bathroom ?20

A selection of Farrow and Ball sample pots:

New and unopened: ?4 each in shades Dimpse and Railings

Opened but minimal usage: ?2 each in shades Borrowed Light, Strong White, Ammonite

A selection of Johnston?s sample pots (350ml) in shades matched to the following F&B colours:

Opened but minimal usage: ?2 each in shades Wevet, Pavillion Grey, Downpipe, Pegnoir, Cornforth White, Dimpse

Collection from SE6. PM if you would like pics as I was unable to uploads pictures on here.

Archived